We currently offer, Visa, Mastercard, Trustly as global payments. In Scandinavia we also use Swish.
Daniel Dunford Sunglasses has UV Protection. 98.7% of the ultraviolet radiation that reaches the earth's surface is UVA, and occurs up to 400nm. Our sunglasses provide protection up to the 380nm level. Daniel Dunford exceeds all international requirements from UV protection and offers cosmetic benefits.
In the e-mail you need to specify your name, address, order number and a detailed description, photo of the issue at hand. Finally, write ‘reclaim of purchase’ as subject of the e-mail and mail.
Send your email to: email@example.com
We recommend that you use products specifically created for washing leather. Soap and water will discolor and desiccate leather cords.
We always aim to dispatch your order within 24 hours of verification. UPS pledges worldwide delivery within 5 business days but it might arrive sooner if you’re in the EU, and a bit later if you’re outside EU. Holidays and/or other circumstances might interfere and/or delay shipments. In areas where UPS does not deliver we reserve the right to use another carrier. For questions regarding delivery or shipping times, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
When you have completed your order you will receive a confirmation e-mail and, as soon as the shipment is created, an e-mail with your tracking information. All of our international orders are sent via UPS and can be tracked via their homepage. For domestic orders and EU we use Postnord.
Orders only containing cords are sent via regular mail which means you will not receive a tracking number and delivery time may take up to 30 days.
No, shipping is included in the price inside EU, Outside a fee from UPS is added depending on where your live (the amount is presented during the purchase process in the webshop. However it is important to note that VAT and/or other fees for import are not included and may apply for orders outside of the European Union. We do not have the possibility to calculate these quotes, you would have to check with your regional customs authority. Returns made due to VAT, duties and/or other fees for import will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We intend to live up to the fact that our orders (sunglasses) are shipped and correspond to a standard according to our contracts saying that at least 90 percent must be shipped within 24 hours, and by no later than 48h for the remaining 10 percent.
We strive to deliver worldwide within five days and within Europe even faster. Please note that cords are sent via regular post and are therefore untraceable.
Frankly, wherever UPS can deliver. We have the possibility of delivering to access points.
As long as funds have been deducted from your account you can be certain that your order has been processed. If you didn’t received your confirmation e-mail and it isn’t in your spam folder, reach out to our customer support at email@example.com and we will help you out.
Depending on status, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org